Rajasthan Sanskrit Sansad Shiksha Samiti was established in 1967 under the patronage of Dr. Ramji Lal Shastri with permanent membership of Late Shri Gouri Shankar Ji Acharya, Smt Madhu Shastri, Sri Swarup Narayan Ji Sharma and Late Shri Ram Swaroop Jaimini. The objectives of Rajasthan Sanskrit Sansad Shiksha Samiti are as under-
At present the Society is running following courses/institutions:
द्विवर्षीय शिक्षा शास्त्री (बी.एड.) पाठ्यक्रम का मुख्य उद्देश्य उच्च प्राथमिक, माध्यमिक एवं उच्च माध्यमिक स्तरों की शिक्षा हेतु भाषा एवं विषय दक्षताओं व शिक्षाशास्त्रीय कौशलों से युक्त अध्यापकों को सृजित करना है | इस पाठ्यक्रम के अन्य कतिपय महत्वपूर्ण उद्देश्य निम्नलिखित हैं-
1. To help future prospective teacher to develop competence to teach subjects of their specialization, on the basis of an adequate theory of learning and a sound knowledge of the subject.
2. To develop interest. Attitude and knowledge which will enable them-
3. To develop an understanding of aims and objectives of education in the Indian background and to promote an awareness of the role of the school and the teacher in realizing their aims and ideals.
4. To develop an understanding of the close relationship between society and school. Between life and school work.
5. To build up a professional consciousness.
6. To ensure following learning outcomes-
7. To develop the ability and self-confidence of pupil teachers-
8. To develop practical skills to teach the school subjects under theory papers.
9. To develop practical skills under following manners-
This centre is dedicated to the integration of the modern and ancient sciences in a practical way motivated by the noble goal of health and happiness for all. Innovative scientific research aimed at grass root applications is being carried out here in the ancient sciences in an enliven collaboration with the relevant modern sciences. Major areas of research include – Ayurveda and Yagyopathy, Total Psychology, The Science of Mantra and its Therapeutic Applications, The Philosophy and Science of Yoga, Sadhana, Mantra and Tantra and the Science of Spirituality, etc.
Rajasthan Shiksha Mahavidyalaya
Pandit Ramji Lal Shastri Marg,
Samrat Ji Ka Bag, Brahmpuri,
Join our email members list to receive regular updates about our events and activities